Serves: 4, Prep: 10 mins, Cook: 15 mins
Nutrition per serving: 272 kcal, 10g Fats, 42g Carbs, 8g Protein
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Cook the quinoa according to instructions on the packaging. Once cooked, place in a large salad bowl.
Finely dice the vegetables and chop the fresh herbs, then add to the salad bowl.
Squeeze in the lime juice, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix everything well until combined.
Serves as a salad or side dish. Store covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup (170g) quinoa
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 small cucumber, finely diced
- 1 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ⅔ cup (15g) parsley, chopped
- ⅔ cup (15g) mint, chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil